Terms & Conditions
- You should carefully consider and agree with the fact that the products offered by us are not to be mistaken for medical devices, and they should not be used for any sort of clinical purposes, treating illnesses, or for therapies.
- You should also understand and agree that anything that has been provided on our website or the products we offer should not be mistaken for medical advice, treatment, or diagnosis. We or our personnel do not suggest otherwise, and you should not consider the information on our site or our products as an alternative for consulting a healthcare professional for your specific needs or circumstances.
- You are entirely responsible for making sure that our products are appropriate for your needs. If you are not aware of medical problems, injuries, or impairments that might be harmful to your health if you use our products, and you become aware of such issues after you start using our products, then you must stop using our products and consult your medical health expert.
- Before you start using any of our products, you must follow all our safety hazards and instructions carefully.
- We highly recommend that you consult your medical practitioner before starting to use any of our products if you are dealing with any of the following health conditions.
- Heart Problems
- Skin disorders or burns
- Splanchnic disease
- If you are currently receiving any medication or treatment related to photosensitivity or if you are suffering from any problems related to photosensitivity.
- If you are using a pacemaker or any other implanted devices
- If you have any silicone implants or any other implants, which include breast implants, buttock implants, and others.
- Broken bones
- Cold symptoms
- If you had surgery recently
- Blood Pressure issues
- Any other type of health condition that may lead to illness, injury, or death if you use the products offered by us.
- The website, which you are currently using is handled by LevelUP and is available at https://levelupsauna.com/. This might also be available via other links, addresses, or channels.
- If you are accessing our site, then you must ensure that you are agreeing with the following information.
- You have the legal capacity to enter a legally binding agreement with [LevelUP Sauna]. If you are under the age of 18 years, then you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission for accessing our site, and also agree that your parents or legal guardian have read the terms on your behalf and agreed with them.
- You must agree with our site in compliance with the terms.
- You should not make use of our site and/or place an order for our product unless you are at least 18 years old.
Placing an Order:
- You can be able to place an order for our products as presented on our site. The orders that have been placed with help of our site mean that you are making an offer to buy a specific product or products as per the price notified during that time, which includes the charges related to delivery or taxes.
- The decision of accepting orders or rejecting them depends on our choice, with complete discretion. However, in the case of rejection, we will notify you about it during the time you place the order within a reasonable amount of time.
- For every order that has been placed by you and accepted by us, you will be entering another binding agreement between you and us that is related to the supply of products with respect to the terms.
- It should be carefully noted that you are entirely responsible for checking all the details related to the order you have placed, which includes selected products and price, and this has to be done prior to placing an order using our site.
- After you successfully place an order and pay for it using the site, and the payment has been validated, then we will send an order confirmation email that consists of details such as order number, order ID, delivery address, billing address, and a description of the order placed by you.
- It should be taken into careful consideration that the products sold on our site should not be used by people of age less than 18 years unless it has been specified otherwise.
Payments and Pricing:
- You will be required to pay the purchase price of each product that you order along with delivery costs are applicable depending on the delivery options selected by you on our site. All the prices stated on our website are stated in US dollars and include the GST rates and other taxes applicable.
- You have to make a payment using any of the payment methods described on our site like Paypal & Venmo. Only after you complete the entire payment, the products that have been ordered by you will be dispatched to you.
- It is highly important for you to understand that you must not pay or attempt to make a payment via any unlawful methods. If the payment has not been made through unlawful means, then only would the payment be finalized. If the payment has been made using a debit card or credit card, then you accept that the information provided by you is legit and complete, you are allowed to use that credit card or debit card, your payment will be honored by the bank that issued your card, and you have the sufficient amount of funds in your account for the payment to be successful.
- If the payment method provided by us is a third-party payment processor like [WIP], then the payment is subject to the terms and conditions of the payment processor that are available on their respective website.
- Depending on the location from which you order the products for delivery, you might be needed to pay all the charges and taxes necessary.
- Sometimes we might offer a few promotional discount codes for some specific products on our site. In order to avail of such a promotional code, you must enter the promotional code while placing your order using our site. The conditions related to using the promotional discount codes would be listed on the site during the time when they are issued. Sometimes we also have competitions on our site or linked social media platforms. For such types of competitions, the terms and conditions would be specified on the site during the time of competition.
Availability and Cancellation:
- The orders placed through our site are dependent on the availability of the products. However, we try our best to maintain products in stock and update the information related to the availability of products regularly on our site.
- We have all the necessary rights to cancel orders at any time before the product has been delivered regardless of the reason. This includes delays in the dispatch of your order, our lack of ability to supply the product for any reason, or if the products ordered by you are subject to an error on our site (with respect to an error in price, image, or description). In such events, we will get in touch with you using the details you have provided to us while placing your order. When such things happen, you will either receive a refund for the amount you paid on the site or store credit, or you can place your order on backorder. When you opt for a refund or store credit, then the amount paid as delivery charges would also be refunded to you. However, when you opt for placing an order on backorder, then we will get in touch with you to arrange the delivery after the products have been made available.
Title, Risk, and delivery:
- If possible, products will be delivered to the address that has been provided by you while placing an order on our site. We deliver the products all over the United States unless there is no possibility for delivering the products to your area.
- All the relevant delivery costs will be presented on our site (if any).
- It should be noted that the delivery periods mentioned on the site are not accurate periods and are estimated on the basis of time presented to us by the delivery company and when we intend to dispatch our products.
- If you wish to change the details such as delivery address or delivery date, you should immediately write to us regarding the matter.
- Usually, we deliver our products using various types of delivery methods. You might have to sign for some deliveries, and in case you or your authorized representative are not present during the time of delivery, then the products would be delivered to your nearest post office.
- The title to the respective products remains with us until you have paid the entire amount specified for the product with respect to the Terms and Conditions. Until the title passes, you should not do anything that leads to obstruction, lien, additional charges, or interest in or over the product.
- Risk related to the products will be passed on to you after the product has been delivered to the delivery address that has been provided by you while placing the order. After the risk in the product is passed, you are entirely responsible for the product(s) that has or have been ordered by you.
Returns & Risk-free trial
- Basically, we provide a full refund on the products for change of mind or when you feel like our products aren’t satisfactory, and in which case, we determine:
- You contacted us using our email at email@example.com while using the subject line “Blanket Return” along with the details such as your name and order number, and this is to be done within 30 days of the delivery of the products.
- The products must be in their original condition, and you must not have tampered with them or altered their condition.
- The products should not be used by you in a way that does not comply with the instructions we provide to you.
- You must send the product back to us at the return address that has been provided by us.
- In accordance with the clause mentioned earlier, we will also cover the costs related to delivery that has been paid by you.
Warranty against defects
The product usually comes with a warranty against defects, and you find more details on our site by clicking here Warranty Page.
- The entire intellectual property (along with the copyright) developed, adapted, altered, or created by us or our personnel (on top of connection with the Terms and the products) will vest and stay vested with us at all times.
- It should be carefully noted that, without our prior written consent, you should not do the following:
- You must not copy or use any of our intellectual property either a part of it or entirely.
- Any of our intellectual property should not be reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted, or circulated to any third party. (or)
- There should not be any breach of intellectual property rights that are connected with the site or the products, which include alteration or modification of any of our intellectual property while causing any of our intellectual property to be framed or embedded in another website or creation of copied works from any of our intellectual property.
- Regardless of anything to the contrary, as permitted by the law to the maximum extent:
- The maximum collective liability resulting from or in connection with the Terms (which include the products and/or subject matter of the Terms) is generally limited to and should not exceed the amount paid by you for acquiring the products and the subject of the relevant claim; and
- We are not responsible for any sort of loss of profit (which includes profit that has been anticipated), loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of savings (even anticipated savings), loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss/corruption of data, even under circumstances such as a statute, equity, tort (along with negligence), indemnity or else.
- Regardless of anything to the contrary, as permitted by the law to the maximum extent, we shall not be liable, and we shall be released and discharged by you from all liability resulting from or in connection with any of the following:
- Loss or damage to the products (or) injury or loss to any person
- Failure/delay in offering the products
- Violation of the terms or any other laws
Where any of the following has been caused or contributed to:
- Any type of situation of circumstance, which happens to be beyond our logical control; (or)
- You or your related parties acting or omitting, and in any event, defect, omission, error, or lack of sustainability or functionality (or absence/reduction in any of the anticipated results/outcome/benefits) regarding our products.
- We might reveal that information to any other third-party service provider that helps us provide our services or as necessitated by the law. This includes our delivery company, IT service providers, inventory management software, web hosting & server providers, data storage, professional advisors, payment system handlers, and our partners in business. In case you are not able to provide any of your information, we might not be successful in offering our products to you.
- Storage and utilization of your personal information by us.
- The process of how you can be able to access or correct your personal information.
- The process of raising a complaint related to privacy.
- The process of how we handle complaints.
- Disputes: Any of either party must not begin court proceedings with respect to any dispute resulting from or in connection with these Terms without getting in touch with a senior representative of the other party to find a viable solution for resolving the dispute (unless that particular party is seeking to find immediate permanent relief or the dispute is in compliance with this clause).
Notices: Any notice provided under these terms should be presented in writing and should be addressed to us as per the details given on this page or the details provided to you while you place an order. Notices are usually sent by standard post or email, and these would be considered to have been provided after completion of 48 hours in case of a standard post or during the time of transmission if it has been sent via email.
Waiver: Any kind of failure/delay by either of the party in utilizing their power/right entirely or partially with respect to these Terms will not act as a waiver or prohibit a party from exercising that power/right or any other powers or rights. A waiver should be in writing.
Relationship of parties: These Terms should not be considered as those necessary for creating a partnership/joint venture/agency relationship between parties.
- Photographs: When you provide photographs of the product to us, which can either be through an email or by tagging us in a post on any social media platform, then you are allowing us to publish those photographs and details for marketing purposes. Along with photographs, we could also publish details such as your name, location, and date on our website or a social media platform.
- Feedback and Complaints: You should know that we are always trying to enhance our services as much as possible. If you want to submit feedback or raise a complaint, then please kindly get in touch with us using the contact details that are given below. Once we receive any feedback or complaint, we will take the necessary actions to resolve the issues you are facing.
- Severance: If any condition among these Terms is held to be illegal, nullified, or unenforceable, then that condition should be read down as clearly as possible for allowing it to be valid or enforceable, where that condition (or a part of that condition) is to be severed from the Terms without affecting the plausibility of the remaining part of that condition or other conditions.
- Assignment: Under these Terms, you cannot assign any rights/obligations either entirely or partly without our approval in writing.
- Total agreement: In accordance with the subject matter, the Terms consist of total understanding and agreement between you and us.
- Amendment: At any time while maintaining discretion, we are allowed to vary these Terms by publishing those updated Terms on our website. Before placing an order, we highly suggest you read those Terms attentively to get familiar with the Terms that are in effect during that particular time and agree with those Terms. For any order placed by you, the Terms and conditions applicable to you are those listed on the website during that time (which you agree with).
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles.
If you have any queries or notices, then please contact us using the details given below.
Feeling ready to get your LevelUP Sauna Blanket?
(Get LevelUP now!!!)