How to Use Your LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket
Now that your LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket is on its way – or you have already received it, it’s time to think about how to use a sauna blanket.
There are some guidelines on using it to get you started.
- Don’t go gung ho on using your sauna blanket.
This doesn’t mean that your sauna blanket is not safe in any way. No! That is not the case. What you have to remember is that your sauna blanket is a tool for your health. It won’t solve all your health issues although a lot of them may improve drastically over time. And that’s the key – “over time”. Slow and sure, you win the race with sauna technology.
If you try to speed up the process, you end up exceeding your human capacity. Even an elite athlete could use saunas too much! This is true because of how a sauna works. It heats up your internal body temperature and you use up a lot of water in your body, both from sweating and also from the higher body temperature.
So it would be very NOT SMART to use the sauna blanket twice a day for the first week, or twice a day any day of the week. It’s best to start slow. Use it every other day. Keep the session time to only 30 minute sessions as the directions state. Remember you are only human, okay?
- Consider your best time of day to use the LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket.
When learning how to use a sauna blanket, remember that there really is no better time of day to use it. Here are some things to consider:
- When you wake up in the morning, it’s especially important to hydrate. You haven’t had any water all night long. Getting into the habit in this somewhat of a water deficit state means you have to take a few extra measures to make it work maximally for you.
For example, when you first wake up, drink a quart of water within the first half hour. This is a good habit anyway and especially good since you now have a LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket. It’s also critical when you do your sauna session in the morning.
The second thing to do is drink another quart within the hour of your 30-minute sauna session.
The third thing to do is to increase your high-water fruit consumption like watermelon, cantaloupe, papaya, peaches, and plums. These will give you even more water because the water in them counts towards what you need per day.
- You could do your sauna session on your lunch hour from work. If you do this, again make sure that you are drinking an extra quart of water. You can do half of it before the session and half of it after the session. Hydration is important.
If you do your session at this time of day, it’s important to wash off the toxins that are trapped in the sweat on your body after the session. Don’t cut corners by thinking you simply have to get back to work. Take the 5 minutes to wash these toxins and sweat away. If you don’t, you end up reabsorbing the toxins and are self-defeating your purposes.
- You could do your sauna blanket session at night when you get home from work. This is a perfect time because your body will cleanse itself of the first level of toxins that affect body odor negatively. If you have a date at night or a family meeting or dinner, you will smell better!
- You could also do your sauna blanket session right before you sleep. This will help you sleep better! Drink two cups of water before your sauna session and two cups of water after it to rehydrate. Don’t worry; you won’t end up getting up more often during the night! The relaxation that the sauna causes in your body will give you a better night of sleep than what you have had in a long time!
- You might want to keep a journal about your sauna experiences and how your health is changing over the next 90 days. If so, your journal will include date and time of the session, length of the sauna, how you felt before and after, water consumption during the day and related to the sauna session, time you woke up and went to bed, energy level, and happiness score.
These are only guidelines, and after a few weeks you will develop your own rhythm to use your LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket. But now you know how to use a sauna blanket.
You did a great favor to your body to get the LevelUP Infrared Sauna Blanket – now get to work!!